Monday 10 December 2007

Another Week

Well lets start with the cricket. England have done reasonably well, with Vaughan, Cook, Collingwood, and Prior getting runs. Pieterson must a bit aggrieved at being out, but I suppose it makes up for the ones where he has had a nick, but been given not out.

Spurs won at last, 2-1 against Man City. A good result, and badly needed.

Another British soldier died in Afghanistan yesterday. I gather he was a Sgt in the Yorkshire Regt, 2nd Battalion. That will be a poor Christmas for his family, and his unit. I pity those young lads being out there, especially when we are here enjoying the festive season.

Jill is at work now until 10pm tonight, driving her ambulance around West Yorkshire. I don't envy her with Xmas parties, and drunks about. Me, well I am day off again, and going to Denby Dale for a haircut later. Excitement abounds.

No comments: